Highway Faults

Lancashire County Council deal with all problems associated with the highway and pavements e.g. pot holes, blocked gullies and drains, overgrown hedges etc

Problems can be reported on 0300 123 6780 or send an email to highways@lancashire.gov.uk or use the online facility at 


Contact Us

If your query is in relation to a booking for Goosnargh Village Hall, please ring Preston 01772 865157.